HAHAHAHA

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

MYRA VITAGLOW 

TINTED FACIAL 

MOISTURIZER


Myra Tinted Facial Moisturizer has two shades: (1) IVORY - a yellowish medium to fair shade, and (2) BEIGE - pinkish,deeper medium to medium deep shade. 

I've been using IVORY for a month now. Yellow toned make ups are usually used to cover up redness of the face (most especially in cheeks and nose areas). I observed that BEIGE will only worsen the redness in my face since its a pinkish medium deep shade :)

I've seen this product from a friend. She personally use the product and shared the benefits of it. So, i check it on beauty stores and after reading the package i thought of trying it. I didn't have a second thought on buying because it's very cheap :))










Here are the benefits of this moisturizer:
(1) Gives a hint of color - evens out skin tone with a natural coverage. I love foundations and tinted moisturizers with thin, natural coverage, it feels like you're not wearing any make up at all
(2) Contains minerals - we all prefer to to have mineral make ups for healthy luminous glow
(3) With SPF 15 - to protect skin against the sun's harmful rays. I always look for make ups with SPF ( I prefer more than 15 but 15 is fine :>)
(4) Enriched with Vitamin E - to help keep skin  soft, healthy, and young looking. We all know that it wouldn't be MYRA if  it doesn't have Vitamin E 
(5) Dermatologist-tested - mild, gentle, and safe for everyday use


Why to I use it?
- It is manufactured by one of the most known pharmaceutical/beauty manufacturers in our country. The Innovitelle Inc. ( a subsidiary of United Laboratories Inc). This makes me trust and believe that the products is really safe to use, dermatologist-tested and hypo-allergenic.
- I love the natural coverage that the product gives. You can even wear it alone (as a moisturizer) but it's better if you use it with your foundation (as a make up base) because it tends to melt if you're under the sun for too long :) Usually it stay put for 4 - 6 hrs (if you are wearing it w/o foundation)
- Minerals is a good thing in this moisturizer, it will make you look younger. SPF 15 is a must in every cosmetics, so im happy knowing that this moisturizer has one.  It will really protect your skin from dullness and wrinkles caused by the harmful UV rays. Vitamin E makes your skin really soft :)
- Its a moisturizer, at the same time, a make up base :). It's not my routine to put foundation directly to my face, I usually put moisturizer before putting my foundation (moisturizer/make up base sets the foundation perfectly for smoother application).
- Lastly, the PRICE :) All that benefits for only Php 135 - 140. If you are out of budget you might wanna try this one. 

Disadvantage:
- It has slight shimmer on it but it only offers luminous sheen. And its not really visible unless you look very near in your mirror :>
- It has mild scent. For me, it's not really a bad thing. 




This is me, using the MYRA VITA GLOW TINTED FACIAL MOISTURIZER in IVORY
** I usually apply it with my palm and fingertips, the warmth of your palms will break the make up for smoother application and faster absorption
** Don't forget to store it in temperature 30 degrees C below. to retain its creamy consistency and always slightly shake before using :> 


No comments:

Post a Comment