HAHAHAHA

Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Top 5 Must-Have Lip Products + Mini Review
I got this one from a Sophie Business Center in Alabang.(Actually, I'm a member of that business center :)) At first, I really doubt the quality of the product because of its price. :)) I never imagine you can still have a quality product with your Php 79. I have four shades of this lipstick, I have Red Wine, which is a plum color, I also have Caramel Sugar, which offers a pinkish nude shade,  then I got Red Pepper, a warm red color and the last and my most favorite is the Velvet Nude, a beige nude more of a skin tone lipstick. 
Im a big fan of nude lipsticks :))



This is my go - to lipstick, Snob from Beauty UK. I really love the shade of this product. Some might think that the color looks pale but when you apply it already in your lips you can have a gorgeous pinkish plum colored lips. I really love lipsticks in plum or nude shades. :)) I usually put a clear gloss on top of it to make my lips look more full :>



I love the creamy consistency of this product. My friend has 3 of this shade and she always say that she will continue to buy this lip cream. I told myself that i should get one also just to try the product. I like the coverage and it glides smoothly on your lips. You can put a lip spackle or concealer to your lips before applying this cream, 
to help it stay longer.



NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Buttery Nude has the benefits of a lipstick and a lip gloss all at once :)) For me this is a good product if you are a busy girl and in a tight budget. Lipstick plus gloss in one swipe, how's that? I like Buttery Nude because of its brownish nude glossy finish. :>




Coral and plum shades are my choice for lipstick. One of my friend recommend it to me and will definitely recommend it to you also. :)) I've been using this lipstick for 2 years now, there are also other shades but I only got this one. This is a very neon pinkish coral that has no shimmer and a nice creamy finish. I  really love Maybelline New York products, they offer quality but cheaper cosmetics. 
Try this one! You will definitely love it. :))


-- I usually prime my lips first with concealer or lip spackle (Lora Geller Lip Spackle is a 
   good one but expensive- it a white creamy base that will neutralize the redness of 
    your lips and will enhance or show the true color of your lipstick)
-- Sometimes I use lipliners but most of the time I directly apply lipstick  :)) Lipliners 
    will just guide you on where to put your lipstick (Helps to make your lips fuller)
-- I like putting gloss on top of my lipstick, a clear one will do, but a rosy nude color 
    will add plumpness to help your lips look fuller :))
-- Dont forget to remove chapped skin on your lips before applying lipstick, 
    it will make your lipstick bleed ;>



You can buy this products from my online shop : The Thirteenth Collection 
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Thirteenth-Collection/187425124718678


Hope this helps :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment