HAHAHAHA

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I took this photo minutes after i arrived home from Madrigal, Alabang. Then of course I put my favorite make ups on the sides and would like to share it with you. :))

For my FACE 
- I usually use Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Moisturizer, my skin absorbs it really well. I don't put foundation directly to my face I usually want my skin moisturized while wearing make up ;>
- After my moisturizer, I use a damp sponge then apply the Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Powder Foundation in Honey. I use Honey because its the shade that's really near to my skin tone.


For my EYES 
- These are the two of my favorite make ups. Maybelline Master Liner in Black ( I think it has white and brown shades also but i will definitely use the black one :> ) It glides on smoothly and the color is very rich plus the staying power is a WOW! It doesn't smudge like the ones I used before. So I will definitely stick to this one. 
- Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express. Its my go-to mascara :> It fills every side of my eyelashes with thick black color but it won't feel heavy or something. You can brush it in your eyelashes for 2 up to 4 times for definition. (In the photo i only use 2 brushes ;> )Its waterproof so you can only remove it with warm water or eye make up remover.

For my LIPS 
-   I use Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Are you Ready. i'm not really particular when it comes to lipstick, but this one is a two-thumbs up for me :)

** For my EYEBROWS - I use any eyeshadow in dark brown or any taupe eyeshadow, MAC Copperplate is a  good one matching Asian's black hair. ( Your eyebrow color should be one to two shades lighter than your hair color). For blonde, MAC taupe eyeshadow in Ommega or Kid, any will do ;>
** For my CHEEKS - Again, I'm not really particular when it comes on blushes hehe, but in the photo i'm using BEAUTY UK STRIPEY BRONZER (discontinued). (You might always want to contour your face especially if you have a round face like mine :) , it will help your face look slimmer. Yay! The Power of Make Up :))
** You can also add lluminator or Highlighter - NARS Orgasm is a good one, I've also tried MAC Shell highlighter, but these are expensive brands, MEMEME a UK cosmetic is a good alternative and cheaper.

You can buy some of these products from my online shop/page http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Thirteenth-Collection/187425124718678. But these are all available in beauty stores, department stores and Rustans.

I hope i helped a little by just sharing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment