HAHAHAHA

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Genevieve Gozum Accesories in Festivall Mall, Alabang

After almost a year of not blogging, I've recently decided to blog only if I have time (because of my work schedule ^,^). Anyway, my first blog this 2013 is about Genevieve Gozum in Festivall Mall, Alabang. I purposely went there to buy belt and accessories. I really love the accessories of Genevieve because of the styles and for me, they are wearable in most of the occassions that I am attending and for casual days also.
I am not really sure if this is the Genevieve store in Festivall Mall, but most of their stores usually looks like this.


I think the stores are kinda cute that's why I always enter their store and check if there is something I like or if there are SALE items.

Let's go back on me buying belt and accessories. Some of the belts are on SALE and that's good but most of them are with 0.5 width only, I prefer using belts with 1 inch width so unfortunately for me I did not buy any belts. Hehe. Then I checked the accessories section then I saw 2 cute pairs of earrings and a black/silver bracelet with cross shape and logo of Genevieve in it.



First earring that I got is a silver cat with clear gems in it. Then the second is a pair of cute nerdy girl. I love the sunglasses that's why I bought it Haha. Then lastly is the bracelet, I like this so much that I want to buy the other colors as well. It is like a rosary bracelet and I admire the clear gems embedded in the cross shape. I think it is so cool. :) I usually wear this almost everyday. I think I will go get the other colors. Other than the black, I like the silver and red one. The prices are so affordable, I got the cat earring for Php 60 - 75 only (I already forgot the exact price), the nerdy girl for Php 60 also and the bracelet for Php 100. For me it is worth spending for these cute accessories. :) I never tried buying clothes there because I think the sizes are really small for me.

Whenever I go to Festivall Mall, I usually go to Genevieve first before going anywhere else hehehe I really love the stuffs there.

Hope you can check out their stores too and appreciate their products.

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment